Suede is soft, supple and feels like a second skin when worn. This type of leather is made from the inside of an animal skin. That means it is very vulnerable. Well maintained is therefore necessary.
If you follow the care instructions, you will enjoy your valuable piece of clothing for a long time. Please note: following these tips is entirely at your own risk, we cannot be held responsible for the results.
- Never store suede clothes in a plastic bag.
- Always hang suede clothes on a hanger to maintain the fit.
- All garments made in suède shed, when new produce, a dust which results from the shearing of the skins and for this reason you have to brush the garment and after a time all dust will disappear.
- Suede is a vulnerable type of leather. Therefore, do not rub it too hard, this can damage the leather.
- Use a suede eraser to remove small stains.
- Never place suede clothes near a stove, fireplace or to dry in the sun.
- Do not store suede items in damp places.